Steps we are taking to protect our patients and our staff:
- There is an ultra-violet air purifier in every treatment room and reception area to limit any aerosols.
- Our office will communicate with you, when confirming your appointment, to ask you some screening questions. These same questions will be asked at your arrival to our office.
- We will give you the option of waiting in your car for your appointment- you can check-in via text or phone- we can call you when we are ready for you.
- Our reception area has fewer chairs for social distancing
- We will take your temperature before taking you back.
- We offer hand sanitizer in the reception area and other spots in the office.
- Our staff will be wearing additional protective wear.
- We have installed plastic sneeze guards on our counters when checking in and out.
- We are doing hydrogen peroxide pre-rinses to kill more bacteria and viruses before starting procedures.
Some of the things we are doing to keep patients safe during COVID19: